The choices for a good double stroller certainly keep increasing each year. It used to be in the last decade that when you are looking for a double stroller, you probably have 3 to 5 choices of brands and models to choose from. But these days, look around online and you will see dozens and dozens of different brands and models of these double strollers that it will keep you both amazed and perplexed at the same time on which to choose among them.
But among them listings, there are a few names I can still relate and I think that their credibility as baby and child equipment makers are still worth to note. Like for example, Chicco, which has been around since I was a kid does create heavy duty good double strollers. Some other names like babies R Us, (a subsidiary of Toys R Us) and also Graco or Valco. Then there are the names like Baby trends and Britax who are considered not so old in the market of these things but have certainly made good impressions on its consumer base.
If you are to ask me, I would most certainly rely on reputation if I am to choose the best kind of double strollers to use, hence the great function of the online forums these days as I get to hear the opinions of different people especially parents who have used all these brands and models before me. Check this website www.beststrollersource.com/ now.
So what do I think is a good double stroller? What are the criteria for it to be considered as “Good?” For me here are my standards for a good double stroller.
– Gives my kids ample space to move about or turn to and fro but at the same time be strapped tightly not sacrificing safety for mobility.
– Is cost efficient meaning that I would be willing to spend more than a few hundred dollars if in the long run it will last and be able to handle all the years of heavy duty use without having to get replacement units or being destroyed early on.
– Materials made from child safe things and also healthy and environment friendly.
– Easy to use and flexible. I can easily bring it around anywhere I go and can easily convert it to something that I can stick in the back of the car. Convertible ones to car seats is also a plus to me in this sense.
– Comes from a good name wherein I trust their brand and if there are problems, I can easily call them for help, replace parts or avail warranties as needed.
I may have forgotten some other things to note here, but you as parents should also have your own set of requirements for double strollers and it would be nice to note them down and make a list before getting one for your use. Getting a good one is certainly an important thing as your kids will also be the one to benefit from having a good one to use for everyday.